Bringing meaningful change for individuals with disabilities
Located in the Greater Kansas City area, Behavioral Health Kansas City incorporates the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) into the services we provide. We provide services to individuals with a variety of disabilities varying from 18 months through adulthood. Our services address the needs of families, schools and agencies by conducting assessments, developing and providing intervention and providing training.
Behavioral Health Kansas City is a comprehensive behavior analytic service provider committed to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavioral Intervention & Supports. Our staff includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Special Education Teachers, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), and Direct Support Professionals (DSP's).
We use evidence-based, data-driven methods which are tailored for each client to ensure that every individual has the opportunity to reach his or her fullest potential. To accomplish that goal, we offer a large continuum of behavioral services in the clinic, school and community. Each division specializes in scope of practice of the clientele they serve. We are also affiliated with Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention Services International, Inc. and trained as certified crisis prevention and intervention specialists.
We are proud to provide services for individuals of all ages and deficits. We work closely with insurance providers and other funding sources to make our resources available to those we serve.
In the News
OVERLAND PARK - Behavioral Health Holdings (BHH), a leader in serving children with autism spectrum disorder, is joining forces with the University of Kansas Edwards Campus (KUEC) for an innovative practicum program enabling online master's degree and certificate students to meet field requirements for certification in applied behavior analysis (ABA), a recognized treatment for autism.
- August 2018
- September 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- Apr 6, 2019 Paws 4 Autism Funny Bunny 5K-9 & Autism Egg Hunt Apr 6, 2019
- Apr 7, 2019 Autism Awareness Day Apr 7, 2019
- Apr 14, 2019 Take Flight KC Apr 14, 2019
- Apr 20, 2019 Special Needs Day Apr 20, 2019
- Apr 23, 2019 Kansas City Autism Parent Conference Apr 23, 2019
- Apr 26, 2019 Autism Summit 2019- Team Empowerment Conference Apr 26, 2019
- Apr 26, 2019 Jelly Bean Dance Apr 26, 2019
- Apr 27, 2019 4th Annual Autism Acceptance Event Apr 27, 2019
- Apr 28, 2019 Sensory Friendly Day at the Museum of Prairiefire Apr 28, 2019
- May 18, 2019 Autism Society- The Heartland 2nd Annual 5K/1K Fun Run May 18, 2019
- June 2019
- Jul 13, 2019 Autism Society- Heartland Saturday Seminar Jul 13, 2019
- Aug 25, 2019 – Aug 27, 2019 Real Voices- Real Choices Conference Aug 25, 2019 – Aug 27, 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019